Haas operator training classes are regularly held at our showroom in Tampa. Since hands- on training is the best method for machinist and operators to feel comfortable at the control of a Haas CNC machine tool, training is done on our demo machines. We also offer on-site training for companies that prefer a more one-on-one training environment. Please contact us to schedule on-site training at your facility.
Operator programming training costs are as follows:
- $2,500 for 2 years for 2 people per class as often as you want (2 day class)
- $1,350 for 2 people, 1 class, 1 time (2 day class)
- Classes subject to cancellation if not enough attendees (2 day class)
- $1,350 per day for on-site training for as many people as you want.
- Customized training can be quoted.
The in-house class is two days and will cover intermediate materials. Classes will also be available to you at our facility in Tampa, Fl. Training consists of either an intermediate lathe operator/programmer class or an intermediate mill operator/programmer class. Students will learn at the control. We will be physically at the machine for hands-on learning and will cover; picking up work offsets, touching tools off, working with the probing system (if equipped). Probe training includes demonstrating the features of the Haas control including the Wireless Intuitive Programming System.
These classes require a moderate reading level, a fundamental understanding of fractions and decimals and a minimum knowledge of basic blueprint reading.
Class Hours: 8:30 a.m. – 4:15 p.m. each day
Travel, Meals and Lodging:
Students are responsible for their own travel and lodging expenses, lunch will be provided.
Call or e-mail Jennifer Lowe at 813-628-0665, firstname.lastname@example.org for purchase of in-house class seats. Classes will be filled on a first come first served basis and may be subject to change. Please contact our office to verify your class.
Haas CNC Mill/Lathe Training Dates
- April 25 ~ 26, 2017: Mill Training
- April 28 ~ 29, 2017: Lathe Training
- August 21 ~ 22, 2017: Mill Training
- August 24 ~ 25, 2017: Lathe Training
- October 23 ~ 24, 2017: Mill Training
- October 26 ~ 27: 2017 Lathe Training
Please direct all questions concerning training to Scott Darner via email, or by phone at 813-628-0665 ext. 3733