Haas operator training classes are regularly held at our showroom in Tampa. Since hands- on training is the best method for machinist and operators to feel comfortable at the control of a Haas CNC machine tool, training is done on our demo machines. We also offer on-site training for companies that prefer a more one-on-one training environment. Please contact us to schedule on-site training at your facility.
Operator programming training costs are as follows:
- $3,500 for 2 years for 2 people per class as often as you want (2 day class)
- $1,500 for 2 people, 1 class, 1 time (2 day class)
- Classes subject to cancellation if not enough attendees (2 day class)
- $1,500 per day for on-site training for as many people as you want.
- $800 Basic Probe Training, 2 people, 1 day (Tampa)
- $800 Half-Day Basic Probe Training onsite, $400 if no overnight stay required
- Customized training can be quoted.
The in-house class is two days and will cover intermediate materials. Classes will also be available to you at our facility in Tampa, Fl. Training consists of either an intermediate lathe operator/programmer class or an intermediate mill operator/programmer class. Students will learn at the control. We will be physically at the machine for hands-on learning and will cover; picking up work offsets, touching tools off, working with the probing system (if equipped). Probe training includes demonstrating the features of the Haas control including the Wireless Intuitive Programming System.
These classes require a moderate reading level, a fundamental understanding of fractions and decimals and a minimum knowledge of basic blueprint reading.
Class Hours: 8:30 a.m. – 4:15 p.m. each day
Travel, Meals and Lodging:
Students are responsible for their own travel and lodging expenses, lunch will be provided.
Call or e-mail Todd Stimatz at 813-628-0665, [email protected] for purchase of in-house class seats. Classes will be filled on a first come first served basis and may be subject to change. Please contact our office to verify your class.
Haas CNC Mill/Lathe Training Dates & Location Tampa Tech Center:
- March 25 ~ 26, 2019: Mill Training
- March 28 ~ 29, 2019: Lathe Training
- April 22 ~ 23, 2019: Mill Training
- April 25 ~ 26, 2019: Lathe Traning
- May 20 ~ 21, 2019: Mill Training
- May 23 ~ 24, 2019: Lathe Training
- June 24 ~ 25, 2019: Mill Training
- June 27 ~ 28, 2019: Lathe Training
- July 22 ~ 23, 2019: Mill Training
- July 25~ 26, 2019: Lathe Training
- August 26 ~ 27, 2019: Mill Training
- August 29 ~ 30, 2019: Lathe Training
- September 23 ~ 24, 2019: Mill Training
- September 26 ~ 27, 2019: Lathe Training
- October 21 ~ 22, 2019: Mill Training
- October 24 ~ 25, 2019: Lathe Training
Please direct all questions concerning training to Scott Darner via email, or by phone at 813-628-0665 ext. 3733